The Paradiso Guesthouse bed and breakfast and self-catering Bungalow offer guests a warm welcome and personal service. Set in a tranquil tree-lined garden, the Guesthouse has panoramic views of the Constantiaberg Mountains, Constantia Valley and its wine farms.
- Self Catering Garden Room with en suite spa bath and separate shower, plus self-catering facilities comprising fully fitted kitchen with oven and hob, opens onto covered patio, a private garden and BBQ area.
- Garden Room B&B with en suite bath and shower, opens onto covered patio, a private garden and BBQ area.
- Poolside Room B&B with en suite spa bath and separate shower, opens onto the pool patio.
- Courtyard Room B&B with en suite bath, separate shower and a private exit leading to a courtyard and BBQ facilities.
- Spacious Bungalow with two bedrooms, a fully fitted and equipped kitchen leading on to the dining room and adjoining lounge, with Smart TV and Netflix, DVD & surround sound.
- Jet Master Fire place
- All rooms have individual access to the pool patio and private garden. The Bungalow also has a secure garage parking for one car.
All rooms in the main guesthouse have flat screen TV, & Netflix shared DSTV, fridge, tea tray, safe, hairdryer, winter heating, electric blankets, overhead fans, seating area and free high-speed fibre internet.
Leonard and Melody, your hosts, can assist in planning day trips to nearby wine estates, beaches and other places of interest.
From Our Guestbook
A very friendly "home from home" atmosphere with excellent hosts and comfortable immaculate room serviced twice daily and kept spotlessly clean. Our room led on to the pool which was almost like having one's own private swimming pool. Loungers and swimming towels ready to be used at all times and a nice view of the mountains in the distance. Close to with easy access to the Cape Town/Muizenberg motorway... Read More
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
We needed accommodation for 4 nights in Cape Town and this was a very good choice. The room was large and clean with it's own patio.The times we weren't out we enjoyed sitting outside and even had a swim in the pool. The breakfast is excellent. The owners are very friendly and helpful, twice we asked for an early breakfast and that was no problem at all. The location... Read More
Winterswijk, The Netherlands
Fantastic staff. Melody was very welcoming, Kim's cooking was fantastic and Cindy was really friendly. Food was lovely. Location is tucked away a bit which is great. Easy access to the M3 but the place feels very private. Lovely stay, thank you again
We were on holiday from England and stayed here in April 2014 . We opted for the self catering room alongside the pool, a great choice! Melody and Cindy are excellent hosts, always on hand, but not in the way. Their friendly, relaxed and 'nothing is too much trouble' approach made us feel special. The accommodation was well furnished, spotlessly clean and serviced daily. It is the attention to... Read More
Tonbridge, United Kingdom